a japanese life

the life and times of a young japanese woman

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Do you know this???


This is cloth made sanitary napkins for women. I and my friends had an exhibition when Ainou organic agriculture high school locating inside the same lot where I am working and living in had it's school fes. I have been using this for more than 3 years. When I knew about this 3 years ago, it was a kind of "Shock!!!". I hadn't thought of alternatives of chemical paper napkins. And I couldn't believe that these cloth one works enough. But in fact, it's really comforrtable and touches are soft, warm and nice. Also no chemical wastes and very safe for our body. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow this is interesting.. btw, its your google ads are working

     

Post a Comment

<< Home