a japanese life

the life and times of a young japanese woman

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My first car in my life!


This is my first car in my life! I got my driving lisence about 10 years ago and since then have driven only several times. Now, living in rural area, I can't survive without driving. so I decided to buy my car (second hand) and drive. since my driving is sooooo dangerous and can be harmfull, I asked my friend to accompany with me all the way back from my parents house (I bought this car there) to here. I was supposed to drive back by my own, but my friend said, "I don't wana seating beside you driving. it would be sooo tiredsome." So I said "Ok, then you drive." it was about 3 hours driving. I was just singing beside him driving. :-) Hope I will drive you guys someday to anywhere you want, when you come to Japan and visit me. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congradulations!!! Thanks for your recipes for making the tomato paste. I got my 1st car 3 years ago and I still have it. I even give it a name. "Broken Iron" Since it looks beat up on the outside, it can be really good city car. Good luck with your car.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger ryoko said…

    thanks for your comment. everytime when I find some comment from someone I have never met, I get to be very happy. It is such a wonderful thing that I can talk with these people in this way. I don't know how many people in this whole world who are sharing same time I can meet and talk or just see or pass by in my life time, but very very few of them. and you are one of them. it's precious enough! anyway, I still feel scared to drive. hope it won't be broken iron too in 3 years. have happy drives with your broken iron. :-)

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger jun said…

    does it run on battery or ordinary fuel? :-)

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger ryoko said…

    Hi! Jun!
    It runs with ordinary fuel (gaoline).
    cars run on battery (usually supplementary, they also need gasolies.) is getting popular in japan, but it's out of my reach. Now, the price of gas is getting to be expensive. at least I am gona try energy saving way of driving when I get to be a good driver. (Like my father, he cuts off the engine when he stops with traffic light and never idle the engine.) but my first priority now is not crash to anything.
    how is Lany doing? do you still accompany with her driving sometimes? Hope you will also accompany my driving someday. :-)

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger jun said…

    Lany is very busy with her studies. She always leaves her car in the parking lot. Thank you for inviting me to accompany your driving. I wonder how Japanese ladies drive. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home