a japanese life

the life and times of a young japanese woman

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lastly, Lolo Angelo :-)


Lolo Angelo is Miren's neighbor.
According to Miren, he knows many old stories and old skills to make things out of trees and so on.
On the way down to the village, he was on farm work and shouted to us that "You get some veges from my harvest". And when we were on the way back to Miren's house, we found a bagfull of veges freshly harvested from his farm and left beside the small wooden fence deviding his farm and the path!
Hearing our voice of joy, he came out to the balcony and we exchanged some words.
It was Sayang we didn't have time to talk more with him.
But even though I couldn't talk with him much, I could feel from his appearance that he is a very special one like an Angel.
Hope to talk with him more next time when I visit Miren.
I have to learn Spanish for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home