a japanese life

the life and times of a young japanese woman

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My teacher


Let me start with my teachers' picture.
He is very special person in my life.
If I didn't meet him in my university I didn't go to the Philippines and wouldn't be here now.
He is the one lead me to here.
He recently bought a big Japanese house near my office and often stays there.
I visit him often and have dinner together, also I bring my friends to him.
He is a sociologist and very free from any "stereoype" or "basic assumption".
I am happy I can meet him so often.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes, dr. yatani is a very special person. i've slept in his house in osaka last september. rollie and i listened to his lecture while drinking beer. everytime i ask a question or raise a point, he replies with a lecture. :-) his house in osaka is a bachelor's house. books, ash trays, bottles of beer and sake, dishes, and everything else were living with each other spontaneously, without prejudice to each other. the same thing is true with his "natural farm". :-)and oh, rollie and i slept right on the spot where we were drinking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home