a japanese life

the life and times of a young japanese woman

Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Visitor from Thailand


I was having a visitor from Thailand last week, from Monday to Sunday.
She came from a NGO working for Thai farmers.
This time she came to my organization to get reserch on Organic Farming Situationer in Japan.
While she was here, she was staying in my house.
I enjoyed to share time, meals and my house with her for that week.
I, all in all, like people from south east Asia.
She, unlike some Japanese people and like most of the Fillipinos, had atmosphere not to make anyone nervous or worry for example about time or shedule.
She was just there smiling, and if something didn't go as it planed, it is not the big matter, we just laughed and that's it.
I really had good time, but because I had to work for her, I couldn't do my work last week at all.
Huhu, very busy days are waiting for me...
The one in the left is her.
This is the pix we took in my friends' house with my friend and her husband when we had dinner together. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home