a japanese life

the life and times of a young japanese woman

Monday, October 31, 2005

I changed the template

I changed the color of my blog into more autumn like one.
No reason for the change I just wanted to kill my time.
I have many docs to read through tonight but I just don't feel like to do.
So I was looking for something to do...
Btw, it's soooooo cold here now. It's like living in a ref.
I am freezing in a Kotatsu table heater in my room.
I don't know if I can survive cold winter here. I wana fly back to warm tropical Philippines.
How are you my dear people there?
Seeing people in asiadhrra office having birthday party through webcom I have been missing the place, people, shopping in Lobinson, riding on jeeps, tricycles, our house, having good dinner with Lan and Jet and everything in the Philippines.
Miss you all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home