a japanese life

the life and times of a young japanese woman

Saturday, April 15, 2006

JV!!! I won 10 bottoles of San Migel Beers! :-)

I just came back from Cambodia. Although the stay was for Meeting and the schedule was quite heck tick, it was nice to see my old friends there.Since I was about to loose many things in there (Like my wallet, passport, all of my cards and hat... but luckily all of them were found out. finally what I really lost was only my name card. but it was really beautiful one. sayang! ) I and my friend JV bet 10 bottles of san migel beers for whether I could bring back this cambodian handy craft with handcarry. And I brought it back with me untill my home! Sorry for JV to report that I safely brought back this to my house.hehehe, JV Look forward to me visiting you in the Philippines. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home